We are committed to protecting your personal information and we are subject to the National Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (as amended by the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000 (Cth)).
What information is collected?
We only collect information which we consider necessary for us to provide our services to you.
This information may include:
· Your name, address and contact details
· Particulars of any property you may be offering as security for a loan
· User id’s and passwords
· The services provided to you
· Records of correspondence between you and us
How is your information collected?
The ways we may collect your personal information are:
· Directly from you by person, telephone, writing (by email or otherwise)
· From third parties such as related companies and our service providers
· From companies described under “Disclosure of your information”
· Your completion and submission of applications on our website
How is your information used?
We only use your personal information for the purposes of providing services to you and for related, internal management purposes including:
· To process and fulfil your requested services
· To manage our services including customer service and billing
· To develop and improve our services
· To conduct surveys to determine your use and satisfaction of our service
· To generate statistics
· To promote and market our services to you
Disclosure of your personal information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties (individuals and/or organisations), for example:
· Big Pawn staff and Big Pawn related bodies corporate
· Outsourced service providers including professional advisers, marketing and promotions and information and technology advises
· Government and regulatory authorities as provided by law
Other than the above, we shall not disclose your personal information to a third party unless the one of the following applies:
· you have consented
· it is required or authorised by law
· it will prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody's life or health
· it is reasonably necessary for law enforcement or
· it is necessary to investigate a suspected lawful activity.
Accessing and updating your information?
If you wish to access and/or update your personal information, please contact us by email or telephone.
What if you choose not to provide us with your personal information?
If you choose not to provide us information requested by us, we may not be able to provide you with our full services.
Any concerns, queries or requests?
Should you wish to discuss a breach of your privacy or any aspect of this Policy, please forward your request, complaint or query by email to (set out details).
We shall endeavor to respond as soon as possible.
To Contact us
Call 1300 BIG PAWN (1300 244 729)
Email: [email protected]